Zero Tolerance Knives
Zero Tolerance and Belarusian custom knifemaker Dmitry Sinkevich have teamed up to produce the 0456. The 0456 offers the premium cutting power for which ZT is well known in a knife with standout looks that are just waiting to be shown off.
Based on Dimitry's popular custom knife, The Pole, the 0456 features the 3D rayed handle contours and custom blade shape that defined the original design. The high-quality CPM-20CV blade steel is wear and corrosion resistant and takes an exceptional edge. The blade's premium quality is matched only by its good looks—with an appealing two-tone finish that's stonewashed on the flats and satin on the grinds. The 0456 opens with ZT's KVT ball-bearing system for a quick, easy blade release. A titanium frame lock, with a hardened steel lockbar insert, firmly secures the blade open during use.
The 0456 deftly balances handsome appearance and solid utility. On the appearance side, the pivot hardware, custom aluminum backspacer, and left/right reversible pocket clip are finished in a brilliant blue. On the utility side, the 0456 offers top cutting capabilities and excellent edge-holding performance making it the perfect tool to take along with you on any bold adventure.
Earlier production runs of this knife were made with CTS-204P steel blades. Current production uses CPM-20CV. Which blade steel your knife has depends on when it was made.
- Jimped flipper tab
- Hardened steel lockbar insert
- Custom blue backspacer, aluminum clip, and pivot hardware
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.5" (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.7" (19.6 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-20CV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Sheepsfoot
- Blade Finish: Satin/Stonewash
- Handle Material: Titanium
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: KVT Ball Bearing System
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 6.6 oz. (187.1 g)
- Designer: Dmitry Sinkevich
- Made in the USA