KS7550: 7550 Launch 11 AUTO
Light, airy, and lightning-fast, the Launch 11 is destined to be high on your Want List. It shares high-performance CPM-154 blade steel and an anodized aluminum handle with the rest of the Launch series. But for the Launch 11, Kershaw gave the knife a straight profile and added touches like a bronze-anodized titanium pivot trim ring, an attractive handle cutout, and an integrated backspacer. A reversible, slimline pocket clip makes it even easier to EDC this lightweight auto.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made in the USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.8" (9.9 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.75" (16.6 cm)
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Reverse Tanto
- Blade Finish: BlackWash
- Handle Material: Black Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: Push Button AUTO
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Right/Left Carry
- Weight: 2.1 oz. (60 g)
Thank you for your strong support to our shop. We will help you deliver the goods within 7 days of placing the order. Due to the epidemic situation, your delivery time will be delayed by about two weeks. Please be patient! Please pay attention to me, mobile phone orders are more favorable!