KS7350: 7350 Launch 10 AUTO
SMALL, BUT MIGHTY
It’s obvious why the new Launch 10 earned the nickname of “The Claw” at Kershaw HQ. It features an aggressive, hawkbill-style blade with angular planes on both blade spine and handles.
Yet even with all that angularity, the Launch 10 is comfortable to carry, hold, and use. The curved blade and the positioning of the razor-sharp tip make it especially handy when opening or breaking down boxes. Rope or cording is also easily mastered with the superb pull-cutting capabilities of the Launch 10.
The curved blade is made of CPM-154 steel with a stonewashed finish. The powdered metallurgy steel takes and holds an excellent edge, offers good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. And while the claw-shaped blade curves downward, the handle - built of strong-yet-lightweight anodized aluminum - sweeps up. This balances the overall look of the knife and provides a secure grip.
The integrated backspacer includes a large lanyard hole and the Launch 10’s deep-carry pocket clip is left/right reversible (tip-up). A push-button on the handle opens the knife quickly. Push the button again to release the blade and fold it back into the handle.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in their Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- Integrated backspacer with lanyard hole
- Push-button open
- Push-button lock release
- Reversible deep-carry pocket clip (right/left tip-up)
- Blade Steel: CPM-154, stonewashed finish
- Handle: 6061-T6 aluminum, gray anodized
- Blade Length: 1.9" (4.8 cm)
- Closed Length: 3.2" (8.1 cm)
- Overall Length: 5.2" (13.2 cm)
- Weight: 1.7 oz. (51 g)