The Benchmade 417 Fact folding knife ia a minimalist masterpiece won't get in your way, but will be there when you need it, and that's a FACT! This slim folding knife consists of a CPM-S30V blade and an aluminum handle.
BM417: 417 Fact | Benchmade Design
Slender, strong, and utilitarian aptly sum up the 417 Fact from Benchmade. This minimalistic masterpiece won’t get in your way but it will be there when you need it, and that’s a FACT!
- AXIS lock mechanism
- CPM-S30V stainless steel spear point blade (58-60HRC)
- Skeletonized black anodized, machined 6061 T-6 billet aluminum handle with stainless steel liners
- Reversible tip-up deep-carry pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.95"
- Closed Length: 4.77"
- Overall Length: 8.72"
- Blade Material: CPM-S30V Stainless Steel
- Blade Thickness: 0.110"
- Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Thickness: 0.48"
- Handle Material: Machined 6061 T-6 Aluminum
- Locking Mechanism: AXIS
- Pocket Clip: Deep-Carry Tip-Up, Right/Left
- Weight: 3.24 oz.
- Designer: Benchmade
- Made in the USA