Greg Thompson, a hand-to-hand combat instructor who trains U.S. Special Forces, designed the Benchmade® 391BK SOCP Folder Folding Knife to be a highly functional battle blade that's ready to answer the call of duty. A quick-draw ring and tip-down carry combine to speed up the blade's deployment to within a fraction of a second, and once deployed, the AXIS® lock mechanism secures it into position with rock-solid strength. The spear-point blade is made of D2 tool-grade steel giving it high-end hardness and abrasion resistance. Molded, lightweight, ultra-strong CF-Elite handle is textured for a solid grip and extra cutting control. At the end of the Benchmade 391BK SOCP Folder Folding Knife, you'll find a carbide glass breaker for emergency situations. Ambidextrous design. Built-in pocket clip. Made in USA.
Manufacturer model #: 391BK.
- Designed by Greg Thompson – U.S. Special Forces instructor
- Quick-draw ring speeds up deployment
- Spear-point blade made of D2 tool-grade steel
- High-end hardness and abrasion resistance
- Ultra-strong, textured CF-Elite handle
- Built-in carbide glass breaker
- AXIS lock mechanism
- Ambidextrous design
- Pocket clip